so exciting - i've never done one before! i had said i would do one to celebrate my 100th blog post, but i missed that at some point last week.
- size 2 tee, in dijon with the daughters & sons barn on it
- 18-24 month cap, in red aercraft and organic linen [the last of the red aercraft fabric!]
- two repeat fat quarters - jars in turquoise and nasturtium in rust on a hemp/organic cotton blend
- a repeat pin-back badge - jars in pickle green on organic linen
- fuchsia ruffled knickers, will fit about 18 months- 3 years
more info on cap sizing can be found in my shop, here.
leave a comment below, with some kind of contact info, and the winner will be announced on monday morning! you need to claim your prize by monday at 6 p.m., otherwise i'll do another draw.