Thursday

back home in the east



i am home in halifax now for more than a week, and i've received an email asking me if i'd fallen off the face of the earth. i've been busy getting my classes back on track and organizing the upcoming halifax crafters show, april 26 & 27. oh, i'm also filling orders and battling a bit of bronchitis.

the show, as usual, was great fun. above is a picture of my booth, and little peeks at my fantastic neighbours, fawn ceramics and artech glass. it was good to make new friends as well as see those that i already know, customers and artisans alike. thanks to all those who've emailed me pictures of your lovely children in my clothing, the website is [again] in the works.

below is a shot of some of the decals i put on the floor of my booth, they were not as hard to pull up as i had feared.


1 comment:

sewnut said...

The booth (and contents) are wonderful. Colour, whimsy, beautiful and practical!!!