Tuesday

interviewed



it was a stunning day here in halifax, six degrees above and the sun was blindingly bright and warm. this is a photo of the shadows cast on the bedroom wall in the afternoon. smiles all around while i was doing errands, and even the arrival of a much-delayed and maligned package from a supplier and it's very incorrect contents didn't get me as riled up as it normally would have.
i found out today that i was featured in the one of a kind show's online magazine, thumprint. here is an interview to let you know a little bit about how i got into the art and craft world. the photos of the work are a little old, as they are from last summer. makes me realize just how much my work has changed since then. I am madly printing yardage, and will have some pictures of the two new patterns for you soon. i keep forgetting to bring my camera to the studio.

No comments: